We've fixed some errors in your software, made improvements to your software's reports, and expanded your software's call pop-up feature.
The following reports have been improved:
- The General Ledger by Day report is now subtotaled by day.
- The Rent Rates by Tenant Report includes subtotals by unit group and a grand total.
- The Autopay roll now includes the total number of tenants who are enrolled in autopay.
- Now, when you print a tenant's ledger, the tenant's name and unit number now appear in the report's header.
The following issues have been fixed:
- The issue concerning Past Due email and SMS messages being sent on the day the invoice was due rather than the day after the invoice was due has been resolved.
- The issue of email notifications that were being sent to deleted email addresses has been resolved.
- The issue of new move-in tenants receiving emailed invoices has been resolved.
Call pop-up improvements:
If your facility is tracking more than one phone number for calls to your facility, your software will now display which number was dialed when your facility receives a call. This information is visible on your Communication Tab as well.