storEDGE has a quick and easy way of taking units in and out of a needs maintenance (damaged) or needs cleaning (dirty) status.
Marking a Unit as Damaged or Dirty
1. Click on the Units icon on the left side of your screen and click on the unit number for the unit that needs to be cleaned or needs maintenance. (Utilize the search at the top of the page to find your unit faster.)
2. On the unit detail screen, click the button labeled Add Activity.
3. Select either Cleaning or Maintenance from the Activity Type drop down list. Enter the follow up date for the activity. Enter a description of what needs to be done to the unit in the Add Note box and click the Save button.
If you've chosen the Cleaning activity, the unit will be labeled as Dirty after you've added the activity to the unit. If you've chosen the Maintenance activity, the unit will be labeled as Damaged after you've added the activity to the unit.
By default units marked as Dirty or Damaged will be unrentable but you can control that by adjusting your Unit Settings.
Removing the Damaged or Dirty Unit Label
You have two ways to remove the damaged or dirty label once the unit has been repaired or cleaned: (1) through the Task List (2) through the Facility Map.
Through the Task List
- Open the Task List on the right side of your screen.
- Click on Unit Tasks.
- Check the box next to the cleaning or maintenance task for the unit.
Through the Facility Map
- Click on the Units section on the left side of your screen.
- Click on the unit in the facility map.
- In the side panel, check the box next to the cleaning or maintenance task for the unit.