Welcome to the storEDGE Training Course! Here is where you'll find everything you need to start learning the basics of your new software. Below, you'll find guides that will help you learn how to perform all the basic functions you'll need on a day-to-day basis at your facility. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
The following videos will give you the basics of how your software functions and how you can make it work best for you.
Now that you know your way around the software, let's walk through some basic functions.
- How To: Create a lead/reservation
- How To: Do a move-in
- How To: Do a move-out
- How To: Do a transfer
- How To: Take a payment
- How To: Process retail purchases and refunds
- How To: Close the day
Let's walk through the tenant profile to show you how you'll keep your tenant records up to date and deal with tenant billing.
- How To: Add a fee
- How To: Issue a credit
- How To: Waive a fee
- How To: Reverse a payment
- How To: Void an invoice
- How To: Set up autopay
Now it's time to look at some of the more complex functions in your account.
- How To: Change rental rates
- How To: Complete delinquency tasks
- How To: Deal with failed autopayments
- How To: Manage tenant insurance
Here's some quick tips for completing other simple tasks.
- How To: Use Auction Manager
- How To: Write Off Bad Debt
- How To: Mark a Unit as Dirty or Damaged
- How To: Use E-Sign
- How To: Use Your Facility Map
- How To: Text Tenants
- How To: Upload Documents and Images
Now that you know more about what storEDGE can do for you and have learned more about its functions, start exploring your software! We have some suggestions to make it all easier for you: