1) At Move-In or Transfer
- On the Review page of either the move-in or transfer process, click Add Month’s Rent at the top of the screen, next to the unit number.
- The bill will be updated with an additional month’s rent, added as a line item on the bill.
- You can add up to 36 months of rent.
Note: If you want to delete any of the charges you have added, click the X next to the item to remove it from the ticket.
2) After Move-In or Transfer
- Click Payment in the Nav Bar
- Begin typing the tenants name and click their name when it appears in the popup list. The Make Payment window will open.
You’ll see all the units the tenant is renting are listed line-by-line. Next to the unit name is the Prepay button.
- Click Prepay. A popup window will appear.
- In the dropdown menu, select the number of months the tenant wishes to prepay.
- The Total will show the entire amount due to prepay for the selected months. Paid through displays the date the tenant will be paying through.
- Click Add to add the prepay months to the tenant’s bill.
- The Total on the Make Payment screen will reflect the changes automatically.
Alternatively you can enter any dollar amount in the Payment Amount field that is greater than the balance due and the system will calculate the prepayment amount and adjust the paid through date automatically.
For any of these situations, process the payment as normal when you are finished adding prepaid months.