Mistakes are bound to happen from time to time when processing transactions. For security and tracking purposes, storEDGE software does not allow transactions on the ledger to be deleted. However, the software is equipped with two different views for viewing the ledger:
- Normal View: This view hides voided and system generated transactions from the ledger view.
- Audit View: This view shows every transaction that occurs for a tenant, including voided and system generated transactions. This view is best used for accounting purposes.
By default, the tenant ledger is already in normal view.
To switch to audit view:
- Click on the Show Audit View link directly below the tenant’s balance in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- If the ledger has any voided or system generated transactions, they will now appear.
To switch back to normal view:
- Click the Show Normal View link that is now in place of the Show Audit View link.
- Voided and system generated transactions are now hidden.