To access your facility’s tenant settings:
- Click the Settings Tab in the lower left of your screen.
- Under the Tenants section, click the Settings button. The tenant settings screen will appear.
Listed below are descriptions of the options available on this screen:
- Waives: Checking this box allows you to limit the number of waives that may be issued to a unit. Use the second field to enter the number of waives allotted. Use the dropdown menu after per rental per to choose to limit the quantity per by month or year.
- Allow users to backdate tenant move-ins: Checking this box allows users to move a tenant into a unit on a date previous to the current date (a.k.a. backdating). Note that on any financial reports money collected will be recorded for the day the transaction was processed, not for the backdated move-in date.
- Transfer: Checking this box allows users to prevent delinquent tenants from transferring units.
- Documents: Checking this box will automatically email move-in, transfer, or move-out documentation to a tenant should they have a valid email address added to their account information.
- Receipts: Checking this box will automatically email receipts to any tenant with email address added to their account information.
Note: Backdating move-ins is not a recommended workflow procedure. After backdating a move-in, the move-in date will display as the chosen date. However, on all financial reports the monies paid for the move-in will be recognized on the date the move-in was processed, not the backdated move-in date.