Lead Sources Settings allow you to adjust the lead generation specifics for each type of lead. Lead sources added here will be available for selection both when adding leads and at move-in. From this page you can add new, edit existing, and disable lead sources.
To access your facility’s lead sources settings:
- Click the Corporate button in the upper right of your screen.
- Under the Settings ⛭ section, click on the Software Settings tab and then the Lead Sources button.
Adding New Lead Sources
- Click on +Add new lead source.
- A new screen will appear, allowing you to enter the name of the lead source.
- Choose a category using the dropdown menu (web, print or lead) that best describes the lead source.
- Click the Save button to save your addition.
Editing Existing Lead Sources
- Click on Edit beside the lead source you wish to change.
- A new screen will appear, allowing you to make the desired changes to the Name and lead source Category.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
Disabling Lead Sources
- Click the red Disable next to the lead source you wish to disable.
- A popup window will appear asking you to confirm the action. Click the Continue button to do so, or the Close link to cancel the action.
After disabling a lead source, the line item will disappear from your lead sources list. However, clicking the Show Disabled button at the top right of the screen will allow you to re-enable a disabled lead source at any time.
Displaying the Lead Source in the Call Pop Up
storEDGE allows for you to have multiple tracked phone numbers* integrated with your account. Lead sources can be associated with those tracked phone numbers and displayed in the call pop up when a tenant dials that number. For example, if you have a separate tracked phone number for your Yelp advertising, you can have the call pop up display "Source: Yelp" when calls come in from that tracked phone number.
To associate a lead source to a tracked phone number, first create the lead source via the steps above. Then contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request to have us associate the source with the tracked phone number.
*Additional fees apply