The Settings Tab contains options for managing your facility’s settings and is denoted by a gear icon. Click the links below to read more about each setting.
- Gate Integration: Setup your storEDGE software to integrate with your gate software.
- Documents and Emails: Customize letters and emails.
- Mail House: Associate documents to mail house actions.
- Yield Management: Adjust settings for Yield Management.
- SMS: Create and manage automated text messages.
- Devices: Associate an iPad or tablet with your storEDGE account to allow the software to display documents on the device and have tenants e-sign the documents on the device.
- Units: Setup and edit unit standard prices, sizes, amenities, door sizes, floors, and tax rates. Set the walk through order for your facility.
- Facility Map: Create and edit your facility map.
- Rental Promotions: Create and manage rate modification or general promotions.
- Unit Amenities: Create and manage your custom list of unit amenities.
- Unit Type: Create and manage your custom list of unit types.
Leads Settings: Set lead follow up and reservation expiration timing and manage reservation fees.
- Settings: Adjust invoicing and payment settings.
- Tax Rates: View tax rates used on rent, fees or merchandise.
- Fees and Services: View one-time and recurring fees.
- Retail Items: View and edit details merchandise sold at your facility.
- Miscellaneous Revenue: View setup of miscellaneous revenue items set up at your facility.
- Delinquency Stages: Create and manage delinquency actions and timing.
- Settings: Adjust general tenant settings including fee waive limits, backdating move ins, and document settings.
- Rental Center: Adjust what your tenants can access and manage in their online tenant accounts.
- Insurance: View insurance providers and insurance premium options.