Unit amenities are features that set your units apart from one another. They also dictate how your units are grouped. From settings, you can add new amenities, edit existing amenities, and disable existing amenities.
To access unit amenities settings:
- Click on the Settings Tab in the lower left of your screen.
- Under the units section, select unit amenities.
1) Adding Amenities
- Click the Add new amenity link, denoted by a +, in the upper left of the screen.
- A new screen will appear, allowing you to enter the name of the amenity in a field.
- Click Save to save your addition.
2) Editing Existing Amenities
- Click the Edit button next to the amenity you wish to change.
- A new screen will appear, allowing you to make the desired changes.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
3) Disabling Amenities
- Click the red Disable next to the amenity you want to disable. A popup window will appear asking you to confirm the action.
- Click the Continue button to do so. Click the Close link to cancel the action.
The amenity you've just deleted can be found by clicking the Show Disabled button at the top right of the table. To re-enable a disabled amenity, click Show Disabled, find the desired amenity on the table, and click the green Enable button. Your screen will reload with all enabled amenities visible, including the one you've just activated.
Note: Making changes to an amenity’s settings will not change the settings for existing unit amenities but only for units added in the future or when editing existing units.