Unit Types settings tell the system how to classify the various units at your facility. These settings also dictate how your facility’s units will be grouped. From this page you can add new unit types, editing existing unit types, and disable unit types.
To access your facility’s unit types settings:
- Click the Settings Tab in the lower left of your screen.
- Under the Units section, click the Unit Types button. The unit types settings screen will appear.
1) Adding New Unit Types
- Click on Add new unit type, denoted by a +, in the upper left of the screen.
- A new screen will appear, allowing you to enter the name of the amenity and the corresponding account code.
- Click the Save button to save the new unit type.
2) Editing an Existing Unit Type
- Click on Edit next to the unit type you wish to change.
- A new screen will appear, allowing you to make the desired changes to the Name and Account code.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
3) Disabling an Existing Unit Type
- Click the red Disable button next to the unit type you want to disable. A popup window will appear asking you to confirm your decision.
- Click the Continue button to do so. Click the Close link to cancel the process.
The line item will disappear from your unit type list. However, clicking the Show Disabled button at the top of the list will allow you to re-enable a disabled unit type at any time.