Facility Info settings allow you to control how facility information is displayed on documents, emails, reports, and your facility’s website.
To access your Facility Info settings:
- Click the Corporate button in the upper right of your screen.
- Under the Settings ⛭ section, click the Facility Info button.
Under Facility Info, you will see a list of all active facilities within the account. Click Edit to update your facility’s name, address, city, state, zip, country, company, phone number, time zone, and website URL. Changes to these items will affect how this information appears on documents, emails, reports, the return address for your mail house documents, and your facility’s website (if using a storEDGE website).
Physical Address and Remittance Address
If mailed payments or other correspondence should be sent to an address other than that of your facility, such as a P.O. Box, you can use the Remittance Address fields provided to enter the address. If you are utilizing storEDGE's mail house services, the mail house will use the remittance address as the return address on mailed documents. If the remittance address is blank, the physical address will be used.
- Add Logo: Allows you to upload your facility’s logo to be used in your storEDGE generated emails. This logo will also appear in your Rental Center™ (the web page where your tenants go to pay their bills and manage their accounts).
To upload a logo:
- Click the Choose File button.
- A popup window will appear, allowing you to locate the file on your computer.
- Once the file has been selected, click the Open button. The file will be stored in the system.
Note: Only GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIF and TIFF file types are supported for upload. The optimum size for your logo is 280 x 65 px.
- Office Hours: Clicking on the Show Office Hours hyperlink allows you to edit your facility’s office hours.
- Access Hours: Clicking on the Show Access Hours hyperlink allows you to edit your facility’s access hours.
For customers with storEDGE Sales Center, the next section provides additional fields for providing helpful information about your facility for your sales agents.
- Landmarks: Enter a list of the nearby attractions such as military bases, universities, parks, etc. and major intersections or nearby businesses. Example: Country Club Plaza, Kansas University Medical Center, Westport
- Directions: Enter the directions tenants will use to navigate to your facility. Example: Take I-635 S. Take exit toward Merriam Dr. Turn left onto Merriam Dr. Continue onto Merriam Ln. Garden RV will be on your right
- Features: Select which features are offered at your facility. To add more features to the list, see Facility Features.
- Contacts: Select people from your list of users to list as contacts in your Sales Center. Contacts will be used by the sales center agents when callers ask to contact a person directly at the facility.
When you’re finished, click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.