Facility Info settings allow you to control how facility information is displayed on documents, emails, reports, and your facility’s website.
To access your Facility Info settings:
- Click the Corporate button in the upper right of your screen.
- Under the Settings ⛭ section, click the Facility Info button.
Under Facility Info, you will see a list of all active facilities within the account. Click Edit to update your facility’s name, address, phone number, website URL, etc. Changes to these items will affect how this information appears on documents, emails, reports, the return address for your mail house documents, and your facility’s website (if using a storEDGE website).
- Name: The name of your facility as you'd like it to appear in documents, emails, and on your storEDGE software dashboard. It is also the name that will appear for your facility if you are using a storEDGE marketing website.
- Brand Name: An alternative name you can use in place of your facility name on documents and emails.
- Store Number: A numeric or alphanumeric identifier for your storage facility. Primarily used by storage companies with large portfolios. The Store Number field will populate in the Company ID column of the General Ledger AMSI export. It will also populate in any document your software generates where the replacement [[facility.store_number]] is used.
- Company Code: A code that will display on the end of the account code in General Ledger reports. Primarily used by storage companies with large portfolios who need to a quick way to distinguish one facility from the next via general ledger account code without creating a unique account code set for each facility. For example, say you have 3 storage facilities that all use account code 42000 for Rent Revenue. Say each facility is designated by the following internal identifier: FAC1, FAC2, FAC3. Go to Account Code settings and enter 42000 in the Code field for Rent Revenue. Then come to this Company Code field for Facility One and add FAC1 for Facility One's Company Code. In Facility Two's Company Code field enter FAC2. Likewise for Facility Three. Now when you print a General Ledger report, you will see 42000-FAC1 as the code for Rent Revenue for Facility One, 42000-FAC2 and 42000-FAC3 for Facility Two's and Three's Rent Revenue respectively.
- Facility Note: For customers with storEDGE Sales Center, this field allows you to enter a note about your facility that is highlighted at the top of the facility information section in your Sales Center account. It alerts your sales center agents to special information about the facility.
Physical Address and Remittance/Return Address
If mailed payments or other correspondence should be sent to an address other than that of your facility, such as a P.O. Box, you can use the Remittance Address fields provided to enter the address. If you are utilizing storEDGE's mail house services, the mail house will use the remittance address as the return address on mailed documents. If the remittance address is blank, the physical address will be used.
- Phone: The phone number for your facility that you want tenants to use. This phone number will appear in any documents and emails generated by the software that contains the replacement [[facility.phone]]. This phone number will also appear on your integrated storEDGE marketing website. If you have a tracked phone number provided by storEDGE, enter the tracked phone number here.
- Direct Phone: If you have a tracked phone number provided by storEDGE, this is the phone number that the tracked number forwards calls to. This phone number does not display on any documents, emails or integrated marketing websites.
- Fax: The fax number for your facility. This number does not appear in any documents and emails generated by the software.
- Email: The email address for your facility that you want tenants to use. This email address will appear in any documents and emails generated by the software that contains the replacement [[facility.email]].
- Website URL: The marketing website address for your facility that you want tenants to visit for information about your facility. When entering your website address in this field, be sure to enter the http:// or https:// prefix associated with your website. The website address in this field will be a hyperlink in any emails generated by the software that contains the replacement [[facility.public_url]]. The hyperlink will display the text "our website".
- Pay Online URL: The website address for your facility's pay online page on your marketing website. When entering your pay online url in this field, be sure to enter the http:// or https:// prefix associated with that url. This pay online url will be a hyperlink in any emails generated by the software that contains the replacement [[facility.pay_online_url]] or [[facility,pay_online_link]]. The hyperlink will display the exact text from this field when [[facility.pay_online_url]] is used in an email. The hyperlink will display the text "pay online" when [[facility.pay_online_link]] is used in an email.
- Google Review URL: This field is a placeholder for future functionality.
- Max Truck Length: For customers with storEDGE Sales Center, this field allows you to enter a maximum truck length available for truck rentals.
- Office Hours: Clicking on the Show Office Hours hyperlink allows you to edit your facility’s office hours.
- Access Hours: Clicking on the Show Access Hours hyperlink allows you to edit your facility’s access hours.
Add Logo: Allows you to upload your facility’s logo to be used in your storEDGE generated emails. This logo will also appear in your Rental Center™ (the web page where your tenants go to pay their bills and manage their accounts).
To upload a logo:
- Click the Choose File button.
- A popup window will appear, allowing you to locate the file on your computer.
- Once the file has been selected, click the Open button. The file will be stored in the system.
Note: Only GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIF and TIFF file types are supported for upload. The optimum size for your logo is 280 x 65 px.
For customers with storEDGE Sales Center, the next section provides additional fields for providing helpful information about your facility for your sales agents.
- Landmarks: Enter a list of the nearby attractions such as military bases, universities, parks, etc. and major intersections or nearby businesses. Example: Country Club Plaza, Kansas University Medical Center, Westport
- Directions: Enter the directions tenants will use to navigate to your facility. Example: Take I-635 S. Take exit toward Merriam Dr. Turn left onto Merriam Dr. Continue onto Merriam Ln. Garden RV will be on your right
- Features: Select which features are offered at your facility. To add more features to the list, see Facility Features.
- Contacts: Select people from your list of users to list as contacts in your Sales Center. Contacts will be used by the sales center agents when callers ask to contact a person directly at the facility.