Yield Management settings give you options to adjust how yield management will be applied at your facility. Note that any adjustment here will not create a yield management plan; those settings can be adjusted from the Yield Management Tab.
To access your facility’s yield management settings:
- Click the Settings Tab to the left of your screen.
- Under the Settings section, click the Yield Management button. The yield management settings screen will appear.
Listed below are definitions of each setting:
- Rounding: Checking this box will automatically round all yield management rates to the nearest dollar.
- Prepay: Checking this box will allow the system to include the scheduled rent increase in the prepayment. Disabling the setting will calculate the current rate for all charges in the prepay.
- Commercial: Checking this box will exclude any tenant marked as a business from all yield management rules.
- Rate Change Letters: This field allows you to specify when rate change letters will be sent.
- Time Since Last Change: This field allows you to choose the minimum number of days that must pass between rate changes.
When you have finished with your edits, click the Save button to save your changes.