We've made some changes to your software, including improvements to facility reports and repairs to known issues.
- In response to customer feedback, we’ve restyled our report headers to reduce consumption of ink when reports are printed.
- The Walk Through report has been updated to include more accurate overlock data.
- The issue preventing new facility groups from saving has been resolved.
- The issue causing the report date to wrap to the next line when displayed in portrait mode has been resolved.
- The issue preventing concatenated reports from displaying in alphabetical order by facility name has been resolved.
- The issue preventing the Occupancy Summery from displaying a 0 for months that no move-ins or move-outs occurred, which was causing the report to misalign activity with the month the activity took place, has been resolved.