Your software has been updated with improvements to reports and repairs to known issues pertaining to Revenue Management, delinquency functions, and reports.
New permission in Advanced Settings
We've added a permission to your software that controls the ability to apply credits to open balances at move-out. You'll find this permission in your Advanced settings under Roles in the Corporate section of your software. To give a user this permission, check the box next to Credit line items during move out.
- We've updated the Insured Tenants Roll to the new report format. We've added a section to this report detailing tenants enrolled in private insurance.
- We've updated the Moved out with Balance report to the new report format.
We've repaired some known issues in your software:
- The issue preventing reports from rendering when exported as a .csv file has been resolved.
- The issue preventing Needs Overlock Removed from appearing for appropriate units on the Walk Through report has been resolved.
- The issue preventing new rental agreement PDFs from loading after e-sign when a transfer had been scheduled has been resolved.
- The issue causing a 422 error message when editing saved autopay details for tenants has been resolved.
- The issue preventing emails to generate but not send to tenants when both Certificate of Mailing and Email Tenant were selected as resulting actions of a delinquency stage has been resolved.
- The issue preventing promotions that included a control for amenities from applying has been resolved.
- The issue causing incorrect data to populate in occupancy reports in the event of a backdated move-out has been resolved.
- In Corporate Revenue Management, any unit number that started with the number zero would cause the import to fail. This error has been resolved.