The Rental Center 2.0 units table offers a variety of customization options. This guide will provide insight into how to customize the appearance of your units table.
Customize the colors on your units table
Your units table features three customizable colors:
- Theme colour - The theme color is used in various places on your units table, including pricing, reservation and move-in buttons, and amenity icons. Additionally, the theme color is used on the size calculator and as the main color of the reservation window when a customer clicks the Reserve button.
- Accent colour - The accent color displays on the optional flag you can include on photos in your units table.
To customize your units table colors:
- Access Rental Center 2.0.
- Click the Appearance tab.
- Click Select color next to the color you’d like to change.
- Select a color or enter the hex code of the color you’d like to change.
- Click Save changes.